All of our White's Lace To Toe Smoke Jumpers are full black rough out leather.
Life or death. White's Smoke Jumpers have often made the difference. Firefighters and smokejumpers have long depended on White's Smoke Jumper boots to get them through the toughest conditions. Now available in a lace-to-toe design for firm ankle support and adjustment, plus a deep-tread Vibram® outsole for excellent traction. So if your job puts your life on the line, trust in a pair of White's Smoke Jumpers.
Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977-2011 31DR, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Standard in 10 inch height
- Standard in Black or special order Brown, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, water resistant leather, choice of smooth or rough side out
- Optional ASTM F2412-11 approved steel toe
- New lace-to-toe design for secure fit around the ankles
- Three rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
- Lace-in tongue guard and laces included
- Reinforced toe box