Carhartt® Men's 8" Low Heel Logger Boots
- Oil tanned leather and abrasion-resistant ballistic 1,200-denier uppers
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membranes keep feet dry
- Polyurethane strobel pads with cushioned polyurethane insoles
- Goodyear welt construction and rubber outsoles for solid traction
- ASTM F2892-H11 EH rated for protection from electrical hazards
Hike with bold confidence in Carhartt's 8” Low Heel Logger Boots. The oil tanned leather and abrasion-resistant ballistic 1,200-denier uppers with soft toes safeguard your feet from low brush and jagged rocks. Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membranes deflect the rain while releasing moisture from inside. Polyurethane strobel pads with polyurethane cushioned insoles cradle feet in all-day comfort. TPU stabilizers and laces in kiltie support feet and cinch them without binding. Goodyear welt construction coupled with rubber outsoles deliver outstanding traction on a variety of terrain. ASTM F2892-H11 EH rated to provide protection from electrical hazards. Imported.
Average wt: 4.1 lbs. per pair.
Carhartt Style No.: CML8150.